A native shrub that grows wild along the southern coasts of Australia and Tasmania, kunzea (Kunzea ambigua) was used for centuries by native cultures. The kunzea plant, with its bulbous tops and whimsical blossoms, is commonly referred to as “White cloud.”
The extracted Kunzea essential oil has comparable properties and uses to Tea Tree oil but offers a more pleasant aroma and milder sensation when applied topically. It contains a high level of alpha-pinene and eucalyptol, so it works to help soothe fatigued muscles and reduce the appearance of blemishes. When diffused, it helps create a relaxing atmosphere and creates a refreshing respiratory experience.
Botanical Family: Myrtaceae
Plant Origin: Australia
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from leaves, stems and branches
- alpha-pinene, 1,8 cineole
- globulol, viridiflorol
How To Use
Kunzea Essential Oil Uses:
- Diffuse at home or work for a relaxing, woodsy aroma that helps create an uplifting environment.
- Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage into skin after a physically intense workout to help soothe fatigued muscles.
- Apply topically to chest for a refreshing respiratory experience.
- Add to your daily skin care routine and apply topically to face to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Diffuse to help purify the air from unwanted odors.
How To Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare professional prior to use.