Believe essential oil blend has been formulated with Idaho blue spruce and ylang ylang from the Young Living farm in Ecuador and has a pleasing aroma that is both grounding and invigorating. This blend contains Idaho balsam fir and frankincense essential oils that may also encourage feelings of strength and faith. With other complementary oils, the combination in this blend may help assist as you move to a higher level of awareness. As you are able to move past emotional setbacks and barriers, you will be able to reach your true, unlimited potential.*Error: unable to find product 3331 in database.
- Encourages clarity and enlightening thoughts*
- Brings a sense of peace and awareness and is spiritually grounding*
- Promotes relaxation and confidence*
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- The fir tree has been used for years in folk medicine for its supportive properties of the circulatory and respiratory systems. It was also used traditionally to aid sore and tired muscles, as well as for mood management.*
- Bergamot is used during times of emotional stress and is good for building confidence and enhancing mood. It also has a long history of use for oily and troubled skin.
- Traditional usage of ylang ylang was to relax the mind and balance emotions; this oil may also help control negative feelings such as frustration and anger.*
Believe Essential Oil Ingredients
- Abies Balsamea† (Idaho Balsam Fir) Oil
- Coriandrum Sativum† (Coriander) Seed Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia† (Furanocoumarin-free Bergamot) Peel Oil
- Boswellia Carteri† (Frankincense) Resin Oil
- Cananga Odorata† (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil
- Pelargonium Graveolens† (Geranium) Flower Oil
† Young Living therapeutic-grade essential oil
Young Living blends that contain Believe essential oil
* Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.