Animal Scents® Cat Treats are tasty and convenient snacks formulated without artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or fillers and are made of high-quality, natural ingredients. These treats come in zipper pouches to seal in freshness.
Animal Scents Cat Treats are chicken flavored and have a crunchy texture. Your cat is sure to love these tasty treats!
How To Use
Feed the treats to your cats daily as desired. See below for suggested daily feeding recommendations:
- 5–10 pounds: 6–9 treats
- 10–15 pounds: 10–14 treats
- 15+ pounds: Up to 15 treats
- Cautions: Always offer plenty of water when giving your pet treats or food. Ensure that your cat chews the treat completely, as gulping may be harmful to your pet. This product is not recommended for pets with a history of gulping, choking, or poor chewing capability. Consult with your veterinarian about the proper nutrition for your pet.
Benefits and Features
- Great reward for good behavior
- Infused with Ginger essential oil
- Delicious taste and crunchy texture
- 3 calories per treat
- Made with naturally derived ingredients
- Contains no wheat, soy, corn, or fillers
- Formulated without artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Animal Scents Cat Treats are the perfect addition to your pet’s reward system—just like your pet is the ideal addition to your family. As with all the members of your family, you’re concerned about what your pets consume. That’s why you can show your love for your cats by providing them these treats that are derived from natural ingredients and have no fillers.
- Chicken meal
- Pea protein (55%)
- Tapioca starch
- Pea powder (yellow)
- Chicken fat
- Chicken flavor palatants
- Brewer’s yeast
- Potassium chloride
- Calcium carbonate
- Citric acid
- AMALFIE (antioxidant blend): Sunflower oil, Mixed tocopherols
- Rosemary extract (1%)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) root oil
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Do the cat treats offer any nutritional benefits?
A. Animal Scents Cat Treats are high in protein. This component supports healthy muscles.
- Q. What are chicken flavor palatants, and what purpose do they serve in this product?
A. Chicken flavor palatants improve the flavor of pet treats for your animal. The palatants make the treat tastier, helping to ensure that your cat will always come back for cat treats.
- Q. Can I add essential oils to the chews for my pets?
A. Remember that this product is specifically formulated for cats and their safety. If you decide to add more oil to the treats, please ensure that they are considered a dietary essential oil and safe for your pet.
- Q. Are the cat treats gluten free?
A. Animal Scents Cat Treats do not contain any gluten ingredients.