Young Living manuka essential oil (Leptospermum scoparium) is the perfect addition to your daily wellness and beauty regimen. Add it to your favorite skin care products to support the appearance of healthy-looking skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes. You can also enjoy its sweet aroma by diffusing it, adding it to household cleaners, and massaging it into tired feet. Manuka includes the naturally occurring constituents leptospermone, copaene, and isoleptopsermone. “Manuka” is the Maori name for the bushy tree from which the oil is produced.
Botanical Family: Myrteceae
Plant Origin: New Zealand and Australia
Extraction Method: Steam distillation of chopped leaves and small stems
- Leptospermone (16-19%)
- Trans-Calamenene (12-16%)
- Flavesone (2-8%)
- Isoleptospermone (4-7%)
- Alpha-Copaene (3-6%)
- Cadena-3,5-diene (3-7%)
- Alpha-Selinene (2-5%)
ORAC: 106,200 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution is not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing manuka essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.