Mastrante is native to South America, where it was used traditionally as a cosmetic for its clarifying, focusing, and energizing aroma.
Mastrante is grown on the Young Living farm in Ecuador, where Gary Young has devoted extensive research to developing the plant for essential oil use. The plant is a member of the Verbenaceae shrub family and features petite purple flowers. The earthy aroma of Mastrante is grounding and calming and can be used to promote relaxation.
The earthy aroma of Mastrante is grounding and calming and can be used to promote relaxation and vitality. This particular variety is high in limonene and carvone to promote radiant skin and energy flow. In native South America, Mastrante was used traditionally as a cosmetic for its clarifying, focusing, and energizing aroma. It was first introduced as part of the 2014 Exotic Oils Collection.
Plant Origin: Ecuador (leaf/stem oil)
Scientific Name: Lippia alba, Chemotype III
- Apply to feet to moisturize and support healthy skin.
- Apply to temples or Vita Flex points and energy centers of the head, circulatory, and nervous systems to help ground and calm the body.
- Add to Ortho Ease™ or Ortho Sport™ massage oils to soothe tired, sore muscles.
- Blend with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex, Jade Lemon, Idaho Ponderosa Pine, and White Light for a relaxing foot rub or massage.
- Diffuse to create a relaxing atmosphere.
BLENDS containing mastrante essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.