Young Living’s CardioGize™ is a supplement that blends essential oils and a balanced, heart-healthy combination of herbs and compounds that help support the cardiovascular system.*
Formulated by D. Gary Young, CardioGize supports healthy heart function and may promote a higher quality of life.* This supplement uses the proper synergistic ratio of CoQ10 and selenium, while garlic and CoQ10 provide antioxidant properties and vitamin K supports healthy vascular system function.*
CardioGize also features astragalus, dong quai, motherwort, and hawthorn berry—all used contraindicated for cardiovascular support—making it a great addition to the daily herbal supplements in your routine.* With deodorized garlic extract and easy-to-swallow capsules that you can take anytime, adding CardioGize to your routine is fast and simple.
“I have been doing my own investigating about heart conditions worldwide, but especially in America, and was amazed when the data showed the deficiencies to be very similar all over the world.
I wanted to conduct research and study herbs used in different countries that particularly give strength, energy, and good nutrition for normal heart function, so we had many herbs shipped in.
After testing to determine their various compounds, I put the formula together for the most synergic, powerful, and beneficial response for the body. CardioGize will surely join the ranks as another great Young Living supplement.”
—Young Living Founder D. Gary Young
How to Use
- Take 2 Capsules Daily, Store in a cool, dark place
- Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Garlic extract
- Natural folate (Orgen-FA®)
- Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) root powder
- Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) root powder
- Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca) powder
- Cats Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) powder
- Hawthorne Berry (Crataegus oxyacantha) powder
- Neopuntia (Opuntia ficus indica) powder
- Cardamon (Elletaria cardamonum) powder
- Vitamin K2
- Angelica (Angelica archangelica) root oil
- Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) seed oil
- Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) leaf/nut/stem oil
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) oil
- Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum) flower oil
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) leaf oil
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) bark oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.