Lemon Vitality essential oil (Citrus limon) can add a bright and dynamic flavor to many dishes. Its versatility in sweet and savory recipes is what makes this fruit a popular item in kitchens around the world. Use Lemon Vitality to add flavor to savory foods like fish and chicken or sweet foods like pastries and cakes. Lemon Vitality has a bright taste you’ll want to keep on hand for almost anything you whip up. Instead of zesting or juicing, use Lemon Vitality for a convenient way to add a punch of flavor. Lemon Vitality also has many health benefits when taken internally, including immune support and antioxidant properties.*
Botanical Family: Rutaceae
Plant Origin: California, Italy
Extraction Method: Cold pressed from rind. It takes 25 lemons to make one bottle of 5ml lemon oil.
ORAC: 660 µTE/100g
- Limonene (59-73%)
- Gamma-Terpinene (6-12%)
- Beta-Pinene (7-16%)
- Alpha-Pinene (7-16%)
- Alpha-Pinene (1.5-3%)
- Aabinene (1.5-3%)
How To Use
- Dietary: Put 2 drops in a vegetarian gel capsule and take 2 times daily or as needed.
- CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. If contact with skin occurs, avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours.
- Add Lemon Vitality to a tall glass of cold water for a fresh, antioxidant-infused drink to start your day.*
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take it daily to support a healthy immune and circulatory system.*
- Blend a drop in Gary’s True Grit™ Einkorn Pancake and Waffle Mix batter. Top your breakfast with fresh fruit for a healthful breakfast that tastes like lemon-poppy seed cake.
- Use Lemon Vitality to create custom vinaigrettes or marinades to add a bright taste to salads or grilled meat and vegetables.
- Add it to tea, baked goods, homemade preserves, and other treats.
Nutritional Products containing Lemon Vitality
See Lemon Essential Oil
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.