Find out how to get this product FREE during August!
Young Living GeneYus™ is an excellent blend to diffuse for young minds while focusing and concentrating on projects.
GeneYus is a proprietary blend that has been formulated in the appropriate strength to meet the needs of children. It is a safe, natural alternative to comparable products found on many store shelves.
With GeneYus, parents and caregivers can safely and effectively navigate children through childhood to become healthy and happy adults.
How to Use
- To be applied only by a trusted adult or under adult supervision.
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Please refer to the individual product labels for additional usage instructions including how to dilute specific oils that may irritate sensitive skin.
GeneYus Essential Oil Ingredients
- Caprylic/capric glycerides
- Sacred Frankincense (Boswellia sacra) oil†
- Blue Cypress (Callitris intratropica) wood oil†
- Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) wood oil†
- Melissa (Melissa officinalis) leaf oil†
- Blue Spruce (Picea pungens) tree oil†
- Palo Santo (Bursera graveolens) wood oil†
- Galbanum (Ferula galbaniflua) resin oil†
- Sweet almond (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil
- Bergamot (Citrus aurantium bergamia) peel oil†
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) oil†
- Sandalwood (Santalum paniculatum) wood oil†
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) flower oil†
- Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora) wood oil†
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) flower oil†
- Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) leaf oil†
- Black Spruce (Picea mariana) leaf oil†
- Rose (Rosa damascena) flower oil†
KITS containing GeneYus essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.