Frankincense Frereana was a part of the 2014 Exotic Oils Collection available only at the 2014 Convention and is not available for purchase at this time.
Young Living frereana frankincense essential oil is derived from the Boswellia frereana tree, native only to northern Somalia. D. Gary Young spent eight years trying to get into Somalia to procure this treasured and only true source of Frereana Frankincense oil from local clans of harvesters, continuing Young Living’s legacy as the global expert in frankincense. Frereana Frankincense is high in monoterpenes, lupeols, and alpha thujene, making it different from Boswellia sacra and Boswellia carteri.
The lemony scent of Frereana Frankincense is uplifting and cheering and promotes calmness and relaxation. Traditionally, Frereana Frankincense was used to promote energy flow, increase spiritual awareness, deepen meditation, improve attitude, and uplift spirits.
Botanical Family: Burseraceae
Plant Origin: Somalia
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from gum/resin
- Alpha-Thujene (23-45%)
- Alpha-Pinene (5-9%)
- Sabinene (1-8%)
- Para-Cymene (10-20%)
- Terpinen-4-ol (2-9%)
- Diffuse during meditation, affirmations, goal setting, or sacred book study for increased spiritual connection.
- Add to the Raindrop Technique® to uplift body, mind, and spirit.
- Mix with Jade Lemon™ for clarity, focus, and concentration during spiritually trying times.
- Dilute with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and apply to your pet’s paws to support happy feet.
- Add to your daily Young Living skincare products to help support healthy skin.
- Diffuse to help support clarity during times of stress.
- Use in conjunction with Young Living’s Twelve Oils of Ancient Scripture™ collection.