Slique Slim Caps are a revolutionary weight-management product that features two patent-pending capsule formulations. The powder cap contains premium, soluble glucomannan fiber from the konjac root, ocotea fines, and fucoxanthin, which may help induce feelings of satiation.* The liquid cap blends citral-dense essential oils with pomegranate seed and coconut oil, which may support metabolic activity and diminish appetite triggers.* These ingredients have been studied for their benefit in a weight-management regimen. Together these innovative caps may help reduce one’s appetite and over indulgence.*
As part of the Slique line of products, Slique Slim Caps are formulated with unique, natural ingredients to help you obtain your individual weight-management goals when combined with diet and physical activity.
- May help increase feelings of fullness and decrease appetite*
- May induce feelings of satiation*
Who should take Slique Slim Caps?
- Individuals looking to decrease excessive eating and over indulgence
- Anyone interested in decreasing appetite triggers
- Anyone interested in increasing feelings of fullness
Take 1 packet (3 capsules: 1 liquid cap and 2 powder caps) 45 minutes before your largest 2 meals of the day with 8–12 oz. of cold water.
- Take this product as recommended.
- Failure to drink enough liquid may cause the product to swell in the throat and cause blockage or choking.
- Avoid use if you have ever had esophageal narrowing or problems swallowing capsules.
- Do not open capsules and sprinkle over food.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Did you know?
- Once dissolved in the stomach, the powder cap content absorbs water and expands to induce feelings of fullness.
- Punicic acid is found in pomegranate seed oil and has been studied for its support of healthy lipid levels in the blood.*
- Glucomannan is a soluble dietary fiber derived from the konjac root, a tuber native to Asia.
- Fucoxanthin is a type of cartenoid found in brown seaweed that is being studied for its possible role in supporting weight management.
- 32 million more Americans will become obese by 2030, increasing obesity rates to 42 percent of the U.S. population, according to a May 2012 report from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Key Scientific Studies
- Doi K. Effect of konjac fibre (glucomannan) on glucose and lipids. Eur J Clin Nutr. 1995;49 (Suppl 3): S190-S197.
- Bell EA, Castellanos VH, Pelkman CL, Thorwart ML, Rolls BJ. Energy density of foods affects energy intake in normal-weight woman. Am J Clin Nutr. 1998;67:412–420.
- Jeon SM, et al. Fucoxanthin-rich seaweed extract suppresses body weight gain and improves lipid metabolism in high-fat-fed C57BL/6J mice. Biotechnol J. (2010).
- Park HJ, et al. Beneficial effects of Undaria pinnatifida ethanol extract on diet-induced-insulin resistance in C57BL/6J mice. Food Chem Toxicol. (2011).
- Mirmiran P, Fazeli MR, Asghari G, Shafiee A, Azizi F. Effect of pomegranate seed oil on hyperlipidaemic subjects: a double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial. British Journal of Nutrition. 2010; vol. 104: pgs. 402–406.
Slique Slim Caps Ingredients
- Citral Caps:
– Lemongrass EO (Cymbopogon flexuosus)
– Fractionated Coconut Oil
– Gelatin (Bovine/Porcine) Clear LiCap, SLS Free
– Pomegranate Seed Oil (70% Punicic Acid)
– Silicon Dioxide
– Lemon Myrtle EO (Backhousia citriodora)
– Balsam Fir EO (Abies balsamea)
- Konjac Caps:
– Konjac Powder
– Microcrystalline Cellulose
– Gelatin “00” Capsule
– Ocotea Fines
– Fucoxanthin 10%
– Crosscarmelose sodium
– Magnesium Stearate NF Veg Source
– Silicon Dioxide
* Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.