Home Diffuser is no longer available. It has been replaced with the Dew Drop Diffuser.
Young Living’s new Home Diffuser, with its rose-inspired design, combines a humidifier, air purifier, atomizer, and aromatherapy diffuser into one simple-to-use product that safely releases essential oils into the air to eliminate odors and create a relaxing atmosphere. Its ultrasonic technology breaks any mixture of essential oils and water into millions of microparticles, disperses them into the air, and activates the powerful plant constituents found in Young Living essential oils. Custom designed with ambient light control, and alternating 30-second on/off and continuous run settings, Young Living’s Home Diffuser can transform any space into a spa-like atmosphere.
Dimensions: 13.5cm Diameter x 17cm Tall
How to Use
- Open the water reservoir by lifting the lid. Add room-temperature water (distilled water is recommended) into the reservoir up to the fill line. Do not exceed the fill line.
- Add 8-12 drops of your favorite Young Living essential oil into the water.
- Replace the lid to cover the water reservoir.
- Plug in the Home Diffuser and push the power switch to start diffusing.
- When water runs out, the diffuser will automatically shut off.
- Press the power switch to cycle through the three-mode setting:
Mode 1: Green light – Constant diffusion
Mode 2: Red light – 30 seconds intermittent diffusion
Mode 3: Off
- Press and hold the power switch for approximately 2 seconds to turn on/off the ambient LED light. Notice: Due to the mist output of the Home Diffuser, use caution on surfaces that are sensitive to water.
More Young Living Diffusers
- Aria Diffuser
- AromaLux Diffuser
- Bamboo Diffuser
- Dewdrop Diffuser
- Orb Diffuser
- Rainstone Diffuser
- TheraPro Diffuser
- Travel Diffuser
- USB Diffuser
- Resin Burner
- Diffuser Comparison Chart (PDF)
* Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.