Young Living Ravintsara essential oil (Cinnamomum camphora) has a spicy, camphorous, warm scent, similar to eucalyptus but softer. The people of Madagascar hold it in high regard.
Sometimes spelled Ravensara essential oil.
Plant Origin: Madagascar
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from the branches and leaves
- 1,8-Cineole (Eucalyptol) (50-65%)
- Sabinene (9-16%)
- Alpha-Terpineol (5-10%)
- Alpha-Pinene (4-6%)
ORAC: 890 µTE/100g
How To Use
- For topical or aromatic use.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
BLENDS containing ravintsara essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.