Find out how to get this product FREE during May!
Young Living Ravintsara essential oil (Cinnamomum camphora) has a spicy, camphorous, warm scent, similar to eucalyptus but softer. The people of Madagascar hold it in high regard.
Sometimes spelled Ravensara essential oil.
Plant Origin: Madagascar
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from the branches and leaves
- 1,8-Cineole (Eucalyptol) (50-65%)
- Sabinene (9-16%)
- Alpha-Terpineol (5-10%)
- Alpha-Pinene (4-6%)
ORAC: 890 µTE/100g
How To Use
- For topical or aromatic use.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
BLENDS containing ravintsara essential oil
* Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.