AromaGuard Meadow Mist Deodorant is the first natural deodorant formulated exclusively from therapeutic-grade essential oils and all-natural ingredients. It provides a pleasant and safe alternative to commercial deodorants and are free of propylene glycol and toxic aluminum salts.
How To Use
Apply 3-4 light strokes of AromaGuard to underarms. Turn dial to raise product, if necessary.
Possible skin sensitivity. Do not expose to excessive heat or direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
AromaGuard Meadow Mist Deodorant Ingredients
- Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) oil
- White Beeswax
- Pure Vegetable Esters
- Zinc Oxide
- Vitamin E (Tocopherols)
- Lemon (Citrus Medica Limonum) Fruit Oil
- Geranium (Pelargonium Graveolens)† Flower Oil
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis)† Leaf Oil
- Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora)† Wood Oil
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)† Oil
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia)† Leaf Oil
- Niaouli (Melaleuca Quinquenervia) Oil
- Clove (Syzgium Aromaticum)† Oil
† Pure therapeutic-grade essential oil
* Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.