Refresh and recover from a day in the sun with Young Living’s LavaDerm™ After-Sun Spray. This naturally derived after-sun spray offers temporary relief from the pain and itching of minor burns, minor cuts, sunburns, scraps, insect bites, and minor skin irritations, so your family can keep playing all day.
Using menthol from mint, this spray soothes and cools the skin. Plus, its moisturizing qualities—from ingredients such as aloe, Lavender essential oil, and Helichrysum essential oil—also help prevent peeling from sunburn and leave skin feeling soft and smooth instead of tacky or sticky. With a vegan-friendly formula and made without alcohol, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colorants, LavaDerm After-Sun Spray is ready for the whole family to use at the beach, or hike, or during any outdoor playtime.
- Natural menthol
- Lavender essential oil
- Helichrysum essential oil
- Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oil
LavaDerm After-Sun Spray makes immediate cooling relief easy with a spray application and non-sticky formula that leaves your skin soft, smooth, and comfortable.
Many sprays contain harsh chemicals and artificial ingredients, but Young Living’s LavaDerm After-Sun Spray was designed to offer something better. Made with naturally derived ingredients and therapeutic-grade essential oils specially chosen for their soothing properties, this unique topical analgesic uses natural menthol from mint for effective cooling relief.
Benefits & Features
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, and minor skin irritations.
- Soothes and cools skin
- Provides immediate relief
- Moisturizes to help prevent peeling
- Promotes healthy-looking skin
- Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
- Made with 100% plant-based, naturally derived ingredients
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic
- Vegan friendly
- Formulated with alchohol, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colorants.