Young Living Laurus nobilis has a spicy scent that is uplifting. Ancient Greeks used leaves of the laurel tree to crown their victors and scholars. Also known as Bay Laural.
Botanical Family: Lauraceae
Plant Origin: Croatia
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from leaves and twigs.
- 1,8-Cineole (Eucalyptol) (40-50%)
- Alpha-Terpenyl Acetate (7-14%)
- Alpha-Pinene (4-5%)
- Beta-Pinene (3-6%)
- Sabinene (6-11%)
- Linalol (2-7)
ORAC: 98,900 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil. Then apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour three times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS containing laurus nobilis essential oil
See Laurus Nobilis Vitality
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.