Essential Beauty Serums are specially formulated for dry, oily, or acne-prone skin. Young Living’s serums offer the skin care benefits of pure essential oils to protect, strengthen, and improve the appearance of the skin. Each serum also utilizes a proprietary blend of skin-nourishing carrier oils such as coconut, avocado, jojoba, rosehip seed, and wolfberry seed for ease in application and absorption and to protect the skin without over drying or clogging pores.
The dry skin formula moisturizes and nourishes dehydrated skin.
How To Use
For best results, incorporate the use of the A·R·T® Skin Care System using the following three steps:
Step 1: Thoroughly clean the skin with A·R·T® Gentle Foaming Cleanser.
Step 2: Sweep the A·R·T® Purifying Toner over face with a cotton ball.
Step 3: Spot apply desired Essential Beauty Serum to problem areas on the face and neck regions before moisturizer, sun block, or makeup is applied. If preferred, add 3-5 drops of the serum to the A·R·T® Day Activator or Night Reconstructor creams, mix well, and spread evenly over the face. Serums should be applied in the morning and again in the evening.
Warning: For external use only. Store in a cool, dark place.
Essential Beauty Serum (Dry) Ingredients
- Cedarwood (Cedrus Atlantica) Bark Oil
- Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil
- Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil
- Blue Cypress (Callitris Intratropica) Wood Oil
- Rosehip (Rosa Rubiginosa) Seed Oil
- Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Oil
- Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Oil
- Myrrh (Commiphora Myrrha) Oil
- Clove (Syzygium Armaticum) Flower Bud Oil
- Wolfberry (Lycium Barbarum) Seed Oil
- Sandalwood (Santalum Album) Oil
Also see Essential Beauty Serum Acne Prone
* Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.