Essential Beauty Serums are specially formulated for dry, oily, or acne-prone skin. Young Living’s serums offer the skin care benefits of pure essential oils to protect, strengthen, and improve the appearance of the skin. Each serum also utilizes a proprietary blend of skin-nourishing carrier oils such as coconut, avocado, jojoba, rosehip seed, and wolfberry seed for ease in application and absorption and to protect the skin without over drying or clogging pores.
The acne prone formula soothes blemished skin and discourages future breakouts.
How To Use
For best results, incorporate the use of the ART Skin Care System using the following three steps:
Step 1: Thoroughly clean the skin with ART Gentle Foaming Cleanser.
Step 2: Sweep the ART Purifying Toner over face with a cotton ball.
Step 3: Spot apply desired Essential Beauty Serum to problem areas on the face and neck regions before moisturizer, sun block, or makeup is applied. If preferred, add 3-5 drops of the serum to the ART Day Activator or Night Reconstructor creams, mix well, and spread evenly over the face. Serums should be applied in the morning and again in the evening.
Warning: For external use only. Store in a cool, dark place.
Essential Beauty Serum (Acne Prone) Ingredients
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Lycium Barbarum (Ningxia Wolfberry) Seed Oil
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Citrus Sinensis Dulcis (Orange) Oil
- Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Leaf Oil
- Cinnamomum Verum Bark Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
See also Essential Beauty Serum Dry Skin
* Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.