Young Living Inner Child™ Essential Oil opens the pathway to connecting with the inner self that may have been damaged through childhood misuse or abuse. When children have been abused, they become disconnected from their natural identity, or inner child. This causes confusion and can contribute to undesirable personality traits. The sweet fragrance of this blend may stimulate memory response and help reconnect with the authentic self, which is one of the first steps toward finding emotional balance.
How To Use
For aromatic use. Apply around navel, on chest, temples and around nose.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Dilution not required; suitable for all but the most sensitive skin. Generally safe for children over 2 years of age.
Inner Child Essential Oil Ingredients
- orange (Citrus aurantium)
- tangerine (Citrus nobilis)
- jasmine (Jasminum officinale)
- ylang ylang (Cananga odorata)
- spruce (Picea mariana)
- sandalwood (Santalum album)
- lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus)
- neroli (Citrus aurantium)
Young Living kits containing Inner Child essential oil
* Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.