Young Living tarragon essential oil (Artemisia dracunculus) has a spicy scent with undertones of anise. It is supportive to the digestive system and used topically in Europe as a digestive aid.* Tarragon adds a special touch when used as a spice in recipes. Tarragon has an approximate ORAC of 378,664 (TE/L). TE/L is expressed as micromole Trolox equivalent per liter.
How To Use
- For dietary or topical use. When using as a supplement, dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid such as soy or rice milk.
- Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- Supports overall wellness.
- Includes the naturally occurring constituent estragole.
- Use to enhance the flavor of savory recipes.
BLENDS containing tarragon essential oil
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing tarragon essential oil
See Tarragon Vitality
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.