Oregano essential oil (Origanum vulgare) includes the naturally occurring constituent carvacrol and supports a healthy lifestyle regimen.
Botanical Family: Lamiaceae
Plant Origin: USA, France, Germany, Turkey
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from leaves
- Carvacrol (60-75%)
- Gamma-Terpinene (3.5-8.5%)
- Para-Cymene (5.5-9%)
- Beta-Caryophyllene (2-5%)
- Myrcene (1-3%)
- Thymol (0-5%)
ORAC: 15,300 µTE/100g
Historical Data: Listed in Hildegard’s Medicine, a compilation of early German medicines by highly regarded Benedictine herbalist Hildegard of Bingen (1098-1179)
Insights & Suggestions
- Supports a healthy lifestyle regimen. *
- Includes the naturally occurring constituent carvacrol.
How To Use
- Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Always dilute before applying to the skin or taking internally. Keep out of reach of children.
KITS containing oregano essential oil
BLENDS containing oregano essential oil
NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS containing oregano essential oil
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing oregano essential oil
See Oregano Vitality
Same premium oil.
Different label for use as
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.