Ocotea essential oil (Ocotea quixos) is extracted from an Ecuadorian tree and has the highest level of alpha humulene of any Young Living essential oil, which is a compound that helps aid the body’s natural response to irritation and injury.* Ocotea also has natural cleansing and purifying properties.
Plant Origin: Ecuador, Central and South America
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from leaves
How To Use
- Dilute with carrier oil and apply topically, or take internally as a dietary supplement.
- Caution: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
BLENDS containing ocotea essential oil
NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS containing ocotea essential oil
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing ocotea essential oil
- ART Beauty Masque
- ART Creme Masque
- KidScents Slique Toothpaste
- LBriante Amoressence & Winter Blends
- LBriante Neutral, Pink, & Red Lip Gloss
- Mirah Shave Oil
- Shutran Aftershave Lotion
- Shutran Bar Soap
- Shutran Beard Oil
- Shutran Shave Cream
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.