Young Living ledum essential oil (Ledum groenlandicum) was used traditionally to support energy flow.
Botanical Family: Ericaceae
Plant Origin: North America (Canada)
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from flowering tops
- Limonene (10-40%)
- Cis-Para-Mentha-1(7),8-dien-8-ol (1-12%)
- Trans-Para-Mentha-1(7),8-dien-8-ol (2-8%)
- Alpha-Selinene (4-20%)
- Trans-Para-Mentha-1,3,8-Triene (2-7%)
Historical Data: Known colloquially as “Labrador tea,” ledum is a strongly aromatic herb that has been used for centuries in folk medicine. The native people of Eastern Canada used this herb for tea, as a general tonic.
How To Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
BLENDS containing ledum essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.