Young Living helichrysum essential oil (Helichrysum italicum) has a clarifying, stimulating, and grounding fragrance that makes it ideal to diffuse when studying or doing homework. Helichrysum can be applied topically to improve the appearance of tender skin.
Botanical Family: Asteraceae
Plant Origin: Yugoslavia, Corsica, Croatia, Spain
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from flower
- Neryl Acetate (3-35%)
- Gamma-Curcumene (10-28%)
- Alpha-Pinene (15-32%)
- Beta-Caryophyllene (2-9%)
- Beta-Selinene (4-8%)
ORAC: 1,700 µTE/100g
How To Use
- For dietary, aromatic or topical use. When using as a supplement, put one drop in a capsule or in 4 fl. oz. of rice or goat’s milk.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Dilution recommended for both topical and internal use. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and very small children.
BLENDS containing helichrysum essential oil