Made with ingredients you can feel good about, Young Living’s Mineral Sunscreen Lotion provides protection against UVA and UVB rays without harsh chemical ingredients. Instead, it offers broad-spectrum SPF 10 protection using naturally derived plant- and mineral based ingredients, including non-nano zinc oxide—a physical UV blocker. Formulated to smooth onto skin easily without a white residue, this lightweight, nongreasy lotion lets you get back to enjoying the sunshine.
- Non-nano zinc oxide
- Buriti fruit oil
- Raspberry seed oil
- Ucuuba nut butter
- Helichrysum essential oil
- Carrot Seed essential oil
- Frankincense essential oil
This non-greasy sunscreen smooths easily onto skin and won’t leave behind white residue. Instead, it has a lightweight matte finish that leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
Infused with 100 percent pure essential oils and other naturally derived plant- and mineral-based ingredients, our Mineral Sunscreen Lotion is different from other sunscreens on the market. We formulated this unique lotion with non-nano zinc oxide to block UVA and UVB rays and help prevent sunburn.
Benefits & Features
- Provides SPF 10 broad-spectrum protection with nonnano mineral ingredients
- Blocks UVA and UVB rays
- Water- and sweat-resistant for 80 minutes
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Smooths easily onto skin and doesn’t leave a white residue
- Formulated for those with sensitive skin
- Made with naturally derived plant- and mineral based ingredients.
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic
- Formulated without UV chemical absorbers, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic dyes
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, or at least every 2 hours
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What are UVA and UVB rays? Does this sunscreen provide protection from both types?
A. Sunlight consists of two types of rays that reach the earth: UVA rays and UVB rays. The American Academy of Dermatology says it is important to choose a sunscreen that blocks both types of rays. Our Mineral Sunscreen Lotion provides broad-spectrum protection, which means it protects from both UVA and UVB rays.
- Q. What does SPF mean?
A. SPF stands for “sun protection factor,” and it measures how well a sunscreen protects the skin from UVB rays. Since SPF values don’t include UVA protection, it’s also very important to choose a sunscreen that offers broadspectrum protection, like our Mineral Sunscreen Lotion. This means that the sunscreen also blocks UVA rays.