Young Living elemi essential oil (Canarium luzonicum) has a spicy, incense-like scent that is soft and somewhat balsamic. A member of the same botanical family as frankincense and myrrh, it has been used traditionally in Europe for the skin. Elemi is highly regarded for reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles, skin support, and for soothing muscles after exercise.
Botanical Family: Burseraceae
Plant Origin: Philippines
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from the gum/resin of the tree
- Limonene (40-72%)
- Alpha Phelladrene (10-24%)
- Sabinene (3-8%)
- Elemol (1-25%)
How To Use
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour three times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
BLENDS containing elemi essential oil
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing elemi essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.