Find out how to get this product FREE during June!
Young Living cypress essential oil (Cupressus sempervirens) has a fresh, herbaceous aroma that can promote a sense of security and grounding. The Phoenicians and Cretans used cypress for building ships and bows, while the Egyptians made sarcophagi from the wood. The Greeks used cypress to carve statues of their gods. The Greek work “sempervirens,” from which the botanical name is derived, means “live forever.” The tree shares its name with the island of Cypress, where it is used for worship. Cypress wood is noted for its durability as it was used most famously for the original doors of St. Peter’s Basilica at the Vatican that legends say lasted over 1,000 years.
Botanical Family: Cupressaceae
Plant Origin: France, Spain
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from branches
- Alpha-Pinene (40-65%)
- Beta-Pinene (0.5-3%)
- Delta-3-Carene (12-25%)
- Limonene (1.8-5%)
- Cedrol (0.8-7%)
- Myrcene (1-3.5%)
ORAC: 24,300 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
BLENDS containing cypress essential oil
NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS containing cypress essential oil
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing cypress essential oil
- Cel-Lite Magic Massage Oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.