Young Living cardamom essential oil (Elettaria cardamomum) is a member of the ginger family of botanical plants. Cardamom is used to protect the stomach, enhance inhalation to invigorate the mind, and alleviate mental fatigue and nervous strain.
Botanical Family: Zingiberaceae
Plant Origin: Guatemala, Sri Lanka
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from seeds
- Alpha-Terpinyl Acetate (45-55%)
- 1,8-Cineole (Eucalyptol) (16-36%)
- Linalol (4-7%)
- Linalyl Acetate (3-7%)
ORAC: 36,500 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Dietary: Dilute one drop with V-6™ Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex or other vegetable oil (e.g., virgin coconut, olive, almond). Put in a capsule and take up to three times daily or as needed.
- Topical: Dilute one drop with V-6 or other vegetable oil; apply to desired area.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes three times daily.
BLENDS containing cardamom essential oil
See Cardamom Vitality
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.