Tarragon is considered one of the four key seasoning ingredients in traditional French cooking. Native to southern Europe, Tarragon Vitality™ is steam distilled from the leaves of the plant and features a distinctly strong, herbaceous flavor.
Tarragon Vitality goes well with fish, meat, soups and stews and is often used in tomato and egg dishes. Add a tiny drop of Tarragon Vitality to any of your favorite French dishes and be prepared to be amazed!
Plant Origin: Italy
Extract Method: Steam distilled from leaves
- Methyl Chavicol (Estragole) (68-80%)
- Trans-Beta Ocimene (6-12%)
- Cis-Beta-Ocimene (6-12%)
- Limonene (2-6%)
ORAC: 37,900 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take 1 daily or as needed.
- Add Tarragon Vitality to seafood, poultry, eggs, and vegetables to enjoy its sophisticated, complementary flavor.
- Pair with Lemon Vitality to complement your favorite savory dishes and sauces, such as béarnaise.
- Dilute 1 drop Tarragon Vitality with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and take as a dietary supplement to support a focused and active lifestyle.
See Tarragon Essential Oil
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.