The sage plant, also known as Salvia officinalis, is a member of the mint family. Sage Vitality™ is steamed distilled from the leaves and is known for its warm, earthy flavor that no Thanksgiving dinner could be without.
However, this potent essential oil is too good to be reserved solely for the holidays. Sage Vitality oil can also be a wonderful flavor enhancer for seafood, vegetables, breadsticks, corn breads, muffins, and other savory breads.
Plant Origin: Spain, Croatia, France
Extract Method: Steam distilled from leaves
- Alpha-Thuyone (18-43%)
- Beta-Thuyone (3-8.5%)
- 1,8 Cineole (Eucalyptol) (5.5-13%)
- Camphor (4.5-24.5%)
- Camphene (1.5-7%)
- Alpha-Pinene (1-6.5%)
- Alpha-Humulene (0-12%)
ORAC: 14,800 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take 1 daily.
- Add to holiday dishes like stuffing to enjoy its signature flavor.
- Take as a dietary supplement to support a healthy digestive system.*
- Use Sage Vitality while baking winter squash to enhance the squash’s earthy flavors.
See Sage Essential Oil
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.