The mountain savory plant has been used as a culinary herb for centuries and has a strong flavor that is reminiscent of oregano. This perennial herb is native to warm temperate regions of southern Europe and the Mediterranean.
Mountain Savory Vitality™ is steam distilled from the flowering plant and can be a welcome addition to both your pantry and your daily essential oil dietary supplementation.
Plant Origin: France
Extract Method: Steam distilled from flowering plant
- Carvacrol (22-35%)
- Thymol (14-24%)
- Gamma-Terpinene (8-15%)
- Carvacrol Methyl Ether (4-9%)
- Beta-Caryophyllene (3-7%)
ORAC: 11,300 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take 1 daily or as needed.
- Add Mountain Savory Vitality to meats, beans, or stuffing to impart a spicy, herbaceous flavor.
- Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and take as a dietary supplement to support your overall wellness.*
- For a great start to your morning, add a drop of Mountain Savory Vitality to hot tea, then sweeten to taste with Blue Agave or Slique® Essence™.
See Mountain Savory Essential Oil
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.