Laurus Nobilis is native to the Mediterranean region and is commonly known in cooking as bay leaf. Anciently viewed as a plant of good luck, its flavor is a ubiquitous addition to many hearty stew and soup recipes.
Add a drop of Laurus Nobilis Vitality™ when you’re cooking a hearty dish that will benefit from its distinct flavor and fragrance.
Plant Origin: Croatia
Extract Method: Steam distilled from leaves and twigs
- Alpha-Pinene (4-10%)
- Beta-Pinene (3-8%)
- Sabinene (4-12%)
- Linalol (4-16%) 1,8
- Cineol(Eucalyptol) (35-50%)
- Eugenol + Terpenyl Acetate (10-18%)
ORAC: 98,900 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily or as needed.
- Use as a seasoning for soups, sauces, marinades, stews, and pickles.
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and take as a dietary supplement.
- Add 2 drops to hot water and enjoy as an aperitif before meals.
See Laurus Nobilis Essential Oil
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.