Inhaling Young Living basil essential oil (Ocimum basilcum) has a fresh, herbaceous aroma that can be calming and refreshing.
Plant Origin: India, Utah, France
Extract Method: Steam distilled from leaves, stems, and flowers
- Methylchavicol (estagol) (70-90%)
- Linalol (1-20%)
- 1,8-Cineole (Eucalyptol) (1-7%)
ORAC: 54,000 µTE/100g
How To Use:
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
KITS containing a 5 ml bottle of basil essential oil
- Raindrop Technique Collection
BLENDS containing basil essential oil
See Basil Vitality
Same premium oil.
Different label for use as
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.