Located in the rugged lands of Croatia, the region of Dalmatia is home to one of Young Living’s Seed to Seal® partners, the Dalmatia Aromatic Farm. Originally developed to cultivate helichrysum, this farm has expanded to include the three oils found in this limited-edition collection:
- Dalmatia Bay Laurel – 5 ml
- Dalmatia Juniper – 5 ml
- Dalmatia Sage – 5 ml
- Passport informational booklet
Let these unique and inspiring oils transport your senses to the storied region of Dalmatia.
Dalmatia Bay Laurel (Laurus nobilis)
Dalmatia Bay Laurel is produced by steam distilling the branches and leaves of the plant, producing an essential oil with a distinctly spicy and uplifting aroma. Containing the naturally occurring constituents eucalyptol, alpha-terpinyl acetate, sabinene, and alpha-pinene, Dalmatia Bay Laurel can be used topically to improve the appearance of healthy skin.
- Has a crisp, sweet, uplifting aroma with a rich and woodsy hint of eucalyptol.
- Add Dalmatia Bay Laurel to shampoos, lotions, and skin creams to encourage healthy scalp and skin.
- Use with Marjoram or Ortho Sport® Massage Oil and apply topically or use in a foot massage.
- Diffuse with Lemon, Tangerine, or Peppermint to create an environment that feels inspiring and energetic.
Dalmatia Juniper (Juniperus oxycedrus)
Produced by steam distilling the branches and berries of the tree, Dalmatia Juniper essential oil is known for its fresh and earthy aroma. Known as the prickly juniper, Juniperus oxycedrus is native to the Mediterranean and contains the naturally occurring constituents alpha-pinene, limonene, myrcene, beta-pinene, germacrene D, and delta-cadinene.
- Features a fresh, smooth, subtle, grounded, and earthy aroma.
- Diffuse alone or together with other Dalmatia essential oils to enjoy an uplifting aroma.
- Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply topically for a night time skin toner.
- Add to DiGize™, Peppermint, or Ginger and apply topically to enjoy an aromatic refresher following meals.
Dalmatia Sage (Salvia officinalis)
Dalmatia Sage has an herbaceous, clarifying, and uplifting aroma, perfect for both aromatherapy and topical application. A Mediterranean native, this evergreen perennial shrub blossoms purplish-blue flowers and contains the naturally occurring constituents camphor and eucalyptol.
- Emits a rich, herbaceous, clarifying, and uplifting aroma when diffused.
- Diffuse during meditation to invite a sense of clarity and enhance your spiritual efforts.
- Apply topically with Ortho Ease® Massage Oil to enjoy a relaxing, grounding massage.
- Add to your favorite Young Living skin care products for an added boost of clarity and refinement.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
- Not intended for use during pregnancy.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. How are the Dalmatia Aromatic Oil Collection oils different from the existing Young Living Laurus Nobilis (Bay Laurel), Juniper, and Sage essential oils?
A. The Dalmatia Juniper is a different species (Juniperus oxycedrus) from our regularly offered Juniper (Juniperus osteosperma), and although the Dalmatia Sage (Salvia officinalis) and Dalmatia Bay Laurel (Laurus nobilis) are the same species as current Young Living oils, all of the oils in this collection are distilled at our new Dalmatia Aromatic Farm.
- Q. Does purchasing these oils contribute to the Croatian community from where the oils were harvested?
A. Yes. Young Living has committed to donating $10 from the sale of every Dalmatia Aromatic Oil Collection to the Maestral Orphanage in Croatia.
- Q. Will the oils be available to purchase as singles at the convention?
A. No. They are only sold together as part of the Dalmatia Aromatic Oil Collection and only while supplies last at the 2016 International Grand Convention.
The Young Living Foundation Promise
Supporting adolescents who have been removed from their families due to neglect or abuse, the Maestral Orphanage in Split, Croatia, provides services to more than 125 children and young adults. That’s why $10 of each Dalmatia Aromatic Oil Collection purchase goes directly to support the Maestral Orphanage’s housing and operational efforts.