Served hot or cold, Gary’s True Grit™ Einkorn Granola is a great way to start your day. The tasty combination of naturally sourced grains, nuts, berries, and seeds provides both simple and complex carbs to keep you going through the day. With crunchy clusters mixed with chewy dried wolfberries, this granola is perfect to pack along with you no matter where you go!
All too often, cereals and on-the-go snacks are filled with refined sugars, high-fructose corn syrup, artificial colors, and artificial flavors. Instead of including these overly processed ingredients, Gary’s True Grit Einkorn Granola is sweetened by the combination of wolfberries, cranberries, cacao nibs, and coconut sugar. These sweet hints are balanced by hearty sunflower seeds, almonds, walnuts, and pecans, with just the right amount of sea salt.
No matter where life takes you, you’ll be glad you brought Gary’s True Grit Einkorn Granola along for the ride!
Error: unable to find product 19501 in database.
The crunchy clusters make it easy to for a snack while on the go our enjoying your favorite outdoor activity. This delicious blend of naturally sourced ingredients is sweetened by the combination of wolfberries, cranberries, cacao nibs, dark chocolate, and coconut sugar. These sweet hints are balanced by the sunflower seeds, almonds, walnuts, and pecans with just the right amount of sea salt.
Whether you’re starting your day, reaching for a midafternoon snack, or looking for a healthier option on the go, your whole family will enjoy the great taste and nutrition of Gary’s True Grit Einkorn Granola! This delicious blend combines naturally sourced ingredients sweetened by wolfberries, cranberries, cacao nibs, dark chocolate, and coconut sugar. These sweet hints are balanced with hearty sunflower seeds, almonds, walnuts, and pecans, with just the right amount of sea salt.
Benefits & Features
- A delicious, convenient snack for energy on the go.
- A combination of simple and complex carbs, including nuts, berries, and seeds, for energy from naturally sourced ingredients.
- Includes a variety of nuts, berries, and seeds for a delicious flavor and complex texture.
- Contains no high-fructose corn syrup, GMOs, or additional colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Includes whole-grain Einkorn flour, which contains only 14 chromosomes and is touted as one of the oldest grains.
- Includes wolfberries and cranberries, known for their antioxidant properties.
- Is a vegan formula.
This versatile granola can be consumed as a hot or cold breakfast cereal, by itself as a dry snack, or as a topping for yogurts and other foods.
- Contains tree nuts (coconut, almond, walnut, pecan).
- Manufactured in a facility that also processes tree nuts, peanuts, soy, milk, and eggs.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. From where are the nuts used in the granola sourced?
A. The almonds, walnuts, and pecans used in Einkorn Granola are sourced from within the United States.
- Q. Is Einkorn Granola considered gluten free?
A. No. Einkorn Granola is not considered gluten free since it contains einkorn wheat, which has gluten in it.
- Q. What is Saigon cinnamon? Is it the same cinnamon you use to source your Cinnamon Bark essential oil?
A. Saigon cinnamon is sourced from Vietnam and was chosen for its rich flavor and heritage. Saigon cinnamon was selected for its more pronounced flavor, aroma, and its high levels of coumarin. It is not the same cinnamon we use for our Cinnamon Bark essential oil.
- Q. From what is the fruit and grain dextrin derived? What purpose does it serve in Einkorn Granola?
A. Fruit and grain dextrin is a natural fruit juice ingredient—a healthier alternative to corn syrup. It is used as a binder for the granola.
- sunflower oil
- syrup (from fruit juice and grain dextrin)
- whole-grain Einkorn flour (Triticum monococcum)
- sunflower seeds
- coconut sugar
- wolfberries (Lycium barbarum)
- cacao nibs
- vanilla extract
- sea salt
- Saigon cinnamon