You love your pets like family, so why wouldn’t you share the goodness of essential oils with them? Animal Scents® Dental Pet Chews combine the power of Spearmint, Peppermint, and ParaGize™ essential oils to create a tasty treat that supports oral and digestive health for dogs and other pets.
Oral care is just as important for your furry friends as it is for you, but cleaning teeth is easy to neglect when it involves holding down your pet as you struggle with a toothbrush. Now maintaining a happy and clean mouth is as simple as tossing your pet an Animal Scents pet chew!
These snacks are free of artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives, so you know you’re giving your pet the best. Plus, Animals Scents Dental Pet Chews are made with grooves that work with animals’ instinctive chewing style and include naturally derived ingredients, so they’re easy to eat and digest. To ensure you get the very best in animal care and dog health, we also formulated these treats to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for adult dog maintenance. Sound like something you and your pet can agree on? Toss the toothbrush and instead support your pet’s oral care with this simple snack!
Delicious, nutritious, and effective! Your pet is sure to love Animal Scents Dental Pet Chews, and you’re sure to love a hassle-free approach to pet dental and digestive care.
The animals in your life deserve the benefits of essential oils too! Our Animal Scents product line has grown in popularity since it first launched, and we want to bring you even more animal-friendly products enhanced with pure essential oils and safeguarded with our Seed to Seal® promise. With our commitment to safe, effective products, we formulated Animal Scents Dental Pet Chews as a new way to create a happy home for everyone in your family.
Benefits & Features
- Supports the digestive system.*
- Promotes oral health for your pet.*
- Combats bad breath.*
- Meets nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for adult dog maintenance.
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Use Animal Scents Dental Pet Chews 2 times a week or as needed.
- Serving Size:
– Pets 5–19 pounds: ½ chew
– Pets 20+ pounds: 1 chew
- Consult a veterinarian for pets that are pregnant or under 5 lbs. before use.
Always offer sufficient water when giving your pet treats or food. Make sure your pet chews the treat completely, as gulping any item can be harmful to your pet. This product is not recommended for pets with a history of gulping, choking, or poor chewing capability. Always consult with your veterinarian about the proper nutrition for your pet.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Are the Dental Pet Chews intended only for dogs?
A. Animal Scents Dental Pet Chews can be used for all types of pets.
- Q. Can I drop additional essential oils on the chews if I want?
A. Yes, but please remember that animals are more sensitive to essential oils than humans, so additional dilution is required. We also encourage you to consult your pet’s veterinarian if you have questions regarding which oils to use or how much dilution is required.
- Q. How should I divide the chew for a smaller pet?
A. You can use a sharp knife to cut the chew in half.
- Q. How do essential oils enhance the Dental Pet Chews?
A. The essential oils enhance the chew’s flavor and aroma. They also provide digestive support.
The Vital Ground Foundation addresses the issue of wildlife habitat fragmentation by collaborating with private landowners to permanently protect the conservation values of their land to benefit grizzly bears and other wide-ranging wildlife. A portion of Young Living Animal Scents product sales go to benefit the foundations preservation efforts.
- Potato starch
- Pork gelatin
- Beet pulp
- Rice syrup
- Pea fiber
- Coconut oil
- Calcium carbonate
- Natural poultry flavor
- Sunflower lecithin
- Kelp powder
- Mixed tocopherols (preservative)
- Green tea extract
- Blueberry juice
- Gum arabic
- ParaGize Blend
– Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) extract
– Spearmint (Mentha spicata) † leaf oil
– Tarragon (Artemisia dracunculus) † leaf oil
– Ginger (Zingiber officinale) † root oil
– Peppermint (Mentha piperita) † aerial parts oil
– Juniper (Juniperus osteosperma) † aerial parts oil
– Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) † seed oil
– Anise (Pimpinella anisum) † seed oil
– Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) † leaf oil
– Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) † leaf oil
– Cumin (Cuminum cyminum) † seed oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.