Unlike other essential oils, Copaiba Vitality™ is tapped directly from the tree rather than distilled. Copaiba Vitality has a pleasant, complex taste, and when taken internally, it can promote wellness.*
Botanical Family: Fabaceae
Plant Origin: Brazil
Extraction Method: Steam distilled (vacuum distilled) from gum resin exudate from tapped trees
- Alpha-Copaene (2-5%)
- Alpha-Humulene (6-10%)
- Beta-Caryophyllene (39-72%)
- Delta-Cadinene (2-3%)
- Delta-Elemene (2-3%)
- Germacrene D(4-6%)
- Trans-Alpha-Bergamotene (3-11%)
Note: The word “Copal” is derived from the Spanish word for incense (copelli) and can refer to any number of different resinous gums or exudates from trees in Malaysia and South America. Copals are known as black (Protium copal), white (blanco) (Bursera bipinnata), gold (oro) (H. courbaril), and Brazilian (Copaifera langsdorfii or reticulata). Only Brazilian copal or copaibi has a GRAS distinction in the U.S. and has the most published research.
How To Use:
- Take Copaiba Vitality daily as an important part of a health regimen.
- Adding a little Copaiba Vitality to an herbal tea such as chamomile or rooibos will bring a complex flavor as part of your daily health regimen.
See Copaiba Essential Oil
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.