It’s not always easy finding snacks that you feel good serving, but our NingXia Red® jellies are definitely going to hit the sweet spot. With essential oils, and agar agar powder (a vegan gelatin alternative), you get to control exactly what’s in these delicious treats!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
Yield: Approximately 1 cup liquid
- 1 cup NingXia Red
- 1 1/2 teaspoons agar agar powder (gelatin alternative)
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 3 drops Grapefruit Vitality essential oil
- 3 drops Lime Vitality essential oil
- Silicon molds
- Combine the NingXia Red, agar agar powder, and honey in a saucepan. Mix with a metal spoon until fully dissolved and heat on medium-high.
- Once boiling, remove from heat immediately and stir in the essential oils. Taste for sweetness. The mixture should be almost too sweet, since the flavors will mellow during cooling.
- Pour the mixture into silicon molds.
- Let your molds cool in the refrigerator for at least an hour until set.
- Keep leftovers in the fridge or a cool place.