Find out how to get this product FREE during May!
Orange Vitality™ essential oil (Citrus sinensis) has a clean, refreshing scent and flavor and contains the naturally occurring constituent limonene. Young Living uses it in many products, such as NingXia Red® and our proprietary wellness supplement ImmuPro™.
Embrace the versatility of Orange Vitality essential oil as a culinary tool by using it in your cooking to brighten up or complement dishes with its citrus flavor. Use it in baked goods for an acidic contrast to the sweetness of desserts and baked goods.
Keep your body hydrated by adding a few drops of Orange Vitality oil and other Vitality oils such as Ginger Vitality to your water for a burst of flavor. Orange Vitality combines well with other fruity flavors, making it the perfect addition to smoothies, drinks, and NingXia Red.
Botanical Family: Rutaceae
Plant Origin: USA, South Africa, Italy, China
Extraction Method: Cold pressed from rind
- Limonene (85-96%)
- Myrcene (0.5-3%)
ORAC: 1,890 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Put 2 drops in a capsule. Take 3 times daily.
- Support your wellness daily by adding 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and taking as a dietary supplement.
- Use in culinary dishes—sweet or savory—for added flavor and zest.
- Add 2–3 drops to a water bottle or glass of water for flavor, or mix it with other Vitality essential oils for various flavor combinations. Infusing water with dietary essential oils is a great option for anyone who struggles swallowing pills and capsules.
See Orange Essential Oil
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.