Dill Vitality™ essential oil (Anethum graveolens) provides a fresh, pungent flavor to replace fresh or dried dill in dressings and dips. Its flavor also pairs beautifully with Carrot Seed Vitality and Lemon Vitality as a flavorful ingredient for soups and stews. With fresh dill being a key flavor in many traditional Russian, European, Mediterranean, Asian, and Scandinavian dishes, Dill Vitality can be a great way to lend a rich flavor to a wide variety of cuisines!
Botanical Family: Apiaceae
Plant Origin: Austria, Hungary
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from whole plant
- Carvone (30-45%)
- Limonene (15-25%)
- Alpha- and Beta-Phellandrene (20-35%)
ORAC: 35,600 µTE/100g
Historical Data: The dill plant is mentioned in the Papyrus of Ebers from Egypt (1550 BC). Roman gladiators rubbed their skin with dill before each match. Listed in Dioscorides’ De Materia Medica (AD 78), Europe’s first authoritative guide to medicines, which became the standard reference work for herbal treatments for over 1,700 years. It was listed in Hildergard’s Medicine, a compilation of early German medicines by highly regarded Benedictine herbalist Hildegard of Bingen.
How To Use
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
- Add 1–2 drops of Dill Vitality to a vegetarian gel capsule and take as a dietary supplement as needed.
- Combine Dill Vitality essential oil with olive oil to use as a marinade for fish and veggies.
- Add a little Dill Vitality oil to your favorite game-day dip for a burst of flavor.
See Dill Essential Oil
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.