Black pepper (Piper nigrum) is one of the most popular spices in the world. Its distinctive flavor makes it a common addition many recipes, from appetizers to entrees. Use Young Living’s Black Pepper Vitality essential oil to spice up your favorite soup, rub, or marinade recipes. Black Pepper Vitality oil can replace ground black pepper.
Black pepper is the most common and potent flavoring of the peppercorn family. Add this cherished seasoning to your kitchen with a convenient bottle of Black Pepper Vitality™.
You can find Black Pepper Vitality oil in Young Living’s invigorating sparkling drink, NingXia Zyng™. The warm flavor of Black Pepper Vitality balances the sweet blend of Lime essential oil and wolfberry puree for a light and refreshing beverage.
Botanical Family: Piperaceae
Plant Origin: Madagascar, Sri Lanka, England, India
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from fruit/berries
- Beta-Caryophyllene (12-29%)
- Limonene (10-17%)
- Sabinene (6-15%)
- Delta-3-Catene (3-15%)
- Alpha-Pinene (3-12%)
- Beta-Pinene (5-12%)
ORAC: 79,700 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
- Add 1–2 drops of Black Pepper Vitality and 2 drops of V-6™ Vegetable Oil complex to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily as a dietary supplement or as needed.
- Use in marinades and rubs for pork, beef, poultry, or seafood, or add to roasted vegetables or homemade salad dressings.
- Add to a salsa fresca or guacamole for a quick way to spice up Mexican favorites.
- Use to flavor pasta, rice, mashed potatoes, and deli salads.
See Black Pepper Essential Oil
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.